209, Konark Shram, Opp Tardeo Bus Depot, Tardeo, Mumbai - 400 034


Classic Pentagon (Andheri)

Classic Pentagon is a magnificent housing project located at Andheri(East) in Mumbai. Ready to move in complex where residents enjoy various facilities and amenities such as escalator, laundry, conference room, property staff, multipurpose hall, yoga/meditation area, etc. In addition to these, classic pentagon offers vastu compliant apartments which are designed to use every space and corner fruitfully. This also allows the maximum influx of natural light and air, helping the inhabitants to live their lives with more happiness, wealth, health and prosperity. Social infrastructure like banks, schools and parks surround the area. The location has good road and metro connectivity. Also it has great connectivity to the Domestic Airport as well as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Airport. It has well designed commercial spaces for business professionals.

  • Address:
    11, Western Express Hwy, Parshiwada, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053

Rajkamal Heights (Parel)

Rajkamal Heights, a package of luxury and sophistication is a residential development at Parel, Mumbai. It is one of the projects that is finished and ready for habitation. It is well furnished with all the current luxuries and features exquisite and thoughtfully planned houses. It is fortunate to have an excellent neighborhood. Malls, schools, hospitals, banking facilities and hotel are easily accessible to the location. It has smart interiors and well utilized spaces. This easy to access location is well connected by major roads like Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Marg.

  • Address:
    A, RAJKAMAL APARTMENT CHS, 3/D, Raj Kamal Marg, Parel East, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012

Valencia Paradise (Grant Road)

Valencia Paradise a residential project, designed with modern architectural design has easily accessible location which is quite convenient for commercial establishments and wont cause inconvenience to residents on daily basis. Blended with modern interior design and spacious area, every room comes with lavish balcony for good ventilation. Developers have ensured that each apartment is well designed with having modern amenities matching the need tasteful residents. Prolific layout and perfect contemporary homes, the project is built to charm buyers. If you are looking for apartment that completes your lifestyle then Valencia Paradise is the one you must look for.

In terms of facilities, Rockford Valencia Paradise is loaded with multiple offerings such as Power Backup. It is a Gated Community. It is an Earthquake Resistant Structure.

  • Address:
    Chunam Lane, Off Lamington Road, Near DB Marg Police Headquarters, Grant Road East ,Mumbai South , Mumbai

Vardhaman Heights ( Byculla)

Vardhman Heights, one of the jewels in the Vardhman Group portfolio, is an upscale, amenities rich, residential ready to move in apartment. The 21 storey tower with two wings is located in the heart of the central-south Mumbai, Byculla. The project has been planned to include every plausible amenity to make life comfortable for the residents. The project has a double height entrance lobby,multi level parking, an indoor sports room, swimming pool,fully air-conditioned gymnasium, sauna, steam, jacuzzi, garden with a walking track, a children's park and even a temple within its premises. Only 25% of the total area covers the two wings. The remaining 75% area provides the residents with the much needed space for a luxurious living.

The magnificent Vardhman Heights that is smartly located in Byculla, Mumbai is a well-planned project. Spread over 1 Acre, this project is impressive in its coverage. There are in total 156 units in this project.

  • Address:
    AG Pawar Lane Number 2, opposite India United Mill Company, Ghodapdeo, Byculla East, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400027